For the avoidance of any doubt, unless otherwise expressly stated by us in writing, no information submitted by you on the site while using the facilities or interacting with us (except the information given while registering yourself with us) or with third parties (including third party contractors or other users) shall be private information. We and the third parties shall be fully entitled to use such information. Kindly, do not submit or share any information which you think is private. You shall be solely responsible if you submit or share with any third party (IES) any information which you think is private.
We understand and appreciate that you are concerned about the confidentiality security of the private information submitted by you. We are committed to provide you the facilities on the site within a secure and confidential online environment. We want you to:
- Feel comfortable using our web sites;
- Feel secure submitting information to us;
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- At the site, we ask you to provide personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address, or telephone number etc. We may also collect demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests, favourites etc. If you choose to avail of any facility by making payment of charges, we will ask for additional information, such as your credit card number and billing address, which is used to create a billing account and for payments. Although a minor can use the site as a user/nominated user, registration and payment process to any facility at the site should be completed by a parent/guardian or any other person who is of a legal age to enter into a contract on behalf of the user.
- You will be asked to sign in with your username and password that is assigned or given to you, after you have registered. You can use the same username and password to sign in for different facilities available on the site, as well as those of select VidyaCoaching.com partners. By signing in on one VidyaCoaching.com site or service, you may be automatically signed into other VidyaCoaching.com sites and services. As part of creating your username and password/ account, you may also be requested to provide questions and secret answers, which we use to help verify your identity and assist in resetting your password, as well as an alternate e-mail address.
- A cookie is a small data file placed on your computer by the site. A cookie contains information about your visit to the site. When you visit the site again, our server will look for the cookie and structure itself based on the information provided. A cookie identifies your computer to our web server when you visit the site.
- We may also use technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on our sites and services. Additionally, we collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring website addresses.
- When you receive newsletters etc. from us, we may use web beacons, customized links or similar technologies to determine whether the e-mail has been opened and which links you click in order to provide you more focused e-mail communications or other information.
- If you use or access the site or any facility, in any manner, our system will record the date and time of your visit, the pages viewed and all the activity done by you. We will, at our discretion, store, destroy or use such information, which you hereby agree is not and shall not be considered private, notwithstanding anything to the contrary.
- To determine if you have previously visited our site
- To identify areas of our site you have accessed
- To enable us to tailor the facilities and offerings made available to you when you visit our site;
- For administrative and security purposes
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We require it for market research purposes and for which we may contact you by email/fax/phone;
- We need to share your information to provide the facility you have requested;
- For improving our product and service offered;
- We need to share the information with certain service partners;
- We have to respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- To send you promotional emails about new products, special offer or promotion which we think might be of interest to you;
- We have to share your information in compliance with any legal or court requirement or procedure etc.; or
- We find that your actions on our site violate the terms of the User Agreement/Terms and Conditions or any of our usage guidelines